Ah, the challenges of being Pagan in intimate and/or romantic relationships. Is it harder in interfaith relationships than with other Pagans? What challenges arise for Pagans when discussing faith and practice? How do we deal with change and development in these relationships?
In this one, Aimee, Amanda, Dani, and Jacob wail in the dungeon about their experiences (and lessons learned). Along the way, there's talk of enchanted swords, undead and/or robot armies, fisting, necromancers, a little about Hinduism, mixing folkways, Paganish traditions, misfortune and luck, prayer positions, shared experience, family values, and so much more.
- Evernote: https://evernote.com/
- Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series (Blu-Ray): https://www.amazon.com/Cowboy-Bebop-Complete-Wendee-Lee/dp/B00NP06DJE
- Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series (DVD): https://www.amazon.com/Cowboy-Bebop-Complete-David-Lucas/dp/B00NP06CYU
- Kushiel's Dart, by Jacqueline Carey: https://www.amazon.com/Kushiels-Dart-Legacy-Jacqueline-Carey/dp/0765379724/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
- The Greatest Showman: https://www.foxmovies.com/movies/the-greatest-showman
- Pumarosa: http://www.pumarosamusic.com/
- Dust II Onyx: A Melanated Tarot: https://dust2onyx.com/
Facebook: The Priestesses
Music: Rebecca E. Tripp (www.crystalechosound.com)